Dynamo Girl Puberty Workshop for Trusted Adults
January 30 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm$125.00
The workshop will include:
- Guided sessions helping adults unpack their own experiences in puberty.
- Overview of girls’ puberty — anatomical, physiological and emotional development.
- Tools for adults to support their children and constructively engage in issues that arise during puberty.
- Role play exercises for adults to practice having complex and empowered conversations with their children.
- Discussion of consent: how to empower children to define their physical boundaries and respect the boundaries of others.
Adults of any gender are welcome and encouraged to attend. Registration covers two trusted adults per family. Link to register for the Zoom meeting will be sent with your registration confirmation.